Hi away mode means that you have the screen facing away from you and you put
your fingers on each end of the screen with the phone in landscape mode. Piano
mode has some bugs in it so I would suggest that you use the away mode. You
might find the table mode easier, but I like the away mode. So put the back of
the phone toward you and the screen facing away from you in the phone would be
on its side and then try it that way. If you need anymore help please ask and I
will do my best to help. God bless, Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone