Helo list,
please, does anyone know how to tag or mention one or more Facebook groups or facebook fan pages in status update using IOS Facebook app with Voiceover? For example I want to post a status and I want to mention AppleVis fanpage in my post. I want my friends to see mentioned/tagged page as a ling so they can click on them and view their profiles. It does work for me when I tag friends, but with pages it does not work. When I tag a friend I type @ sign, then right after @ I start typing friend's name then I touch the screen above the keyboard where I can see the name, so I double-tap on it and it is in the post. When I click "post" button, the friend's name appears as a link. I have read the same thing is possible with fan pages and I have seen some people doing it, but it does not work for me. When I type fan page name, it does not appear in dropdown menu so I cannot click on it and it happens with every single fan page. I also tried to type @ sign and then the fan page name, but it was not displayed as a link. I tried it with native IOS Facebook and with regular Facebook website in Safari, but it did not work.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Thank you for your help in advance.
With kind regards
Maria