Hi.

I just purchased a three year subscription to the Seeing Eye GPS app.  I
have three questions about it.

First, I thought I read somewhere that there was a lifetime subscription
available for the app.  If so, how do I get it?  I just saw the maximum of
three years, so that's what I got.

Second, I notice that the app can be run in the background.  However, when I
do this the app uses a voice that's at a much higher speed than my default
voice with VoiceOver.  If I have the app open on the screen, my default
voice is used, and it's at a speed I like.  If I lock the phone I get the
much faster voice.  How do I slow this voice down?

Third, is there somewhere where I can get instructions on using this app?

I've used this app in the past, and I liked it at that time.  Due to money,
or more accurately, the lack of it, I couldn't afford to buy a subscription
until now.  As I said, overall I like the app, and I plan on using it to
find out what's around me, and maybe I'll get some good ideas about visiting
some interesting spots.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY