From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2015 9:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: upgrading from iphone 4 to ?

Hi Robin,

You definitely want to get at least the 5S, it has a 64 Bit CPU and, as you
said, Touch Id. Alex is of course correct in saying that the 5S will most
likely be the free phone when the new models come out in September, that is
actually only just over 4 months away since the Apple Event is usually in the
first two weeks of September and new phones start shipping shortly after that.
You may even see the 5S on sale at no cost with contract before then as
resellers are trying to clear inventory.

By the way, Touch Id works great and if you have to password protect your phone
you’ll love it. I find it easier and faster to unlock my 5S with my fingerprint
than to wake up the phone, find the unlock button and double tap it.