Does it say within the app which shows have audio description?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Brent Harding
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2015 6:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Inn the United States: Video Description on the "Watch ABC" iOS App

I tested it after getting the message elsewhere as well. The description does
work on ABC's shows that have it. If you have a provider that isn't TWC and is
on their list, the more providers option does let you see a list accessibly.
Since we just discovered that this works recently, I'm not sure if it did work
before Netflix added description, but either way, it's nice that ABC enabled it.