I purchased the Plantronics m55 from Amazon a couple weeks ago.
It was cutting out and was a little muffled.
I filled out the return form on Sunday.
Later that day, I got confirmation that they would replace it.
They are having UPS pick it up and they will bring the label.
Later on Sunday, I got a shipment notification that the replacement was being
shipped.
Yesterday morning I brought it to work where I had it shipped to in the
beginning, boxed it up and had it ready for the UPS driver.
About 10 AM, they picked it up.
When I came in to work this morning the replacement was in my mail box.

I'm not sure if it came late yesterday afternoon or very early this morning.
new one is working great!
It hasn't cut out, it is very clear, etc.

I've never had that good of customer service from any other online store.
Richard