Hello, I sure wish music doc was still around and working as it used to be able
to. Just real quick like, I wanted to let everyone know that this company is
offering a 30 day free trial for online subscriptions.
Anyway, I mostly like to get on there to listen to the on-demand content. I
have been finding, that if you select search fill-in we could count down for
example in the search box then use your rotor gesture set to headings and flick
up or down you can get through the content very efficiently.
I have also been in contact with this company regarding the voiceover issues.
What you can do, is go under the tab that says me, then select send feedback
and it will know it's coming from your account. Just send him a brief note as I
did letting them know that voiceover is not working well with this app. I have
noticed a lot of crashing myself.

Sent from my iPhone