Hi alan, I'm going to try this Thursday.

Thanks.

Robbie

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Lemly
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 11:19 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: can't turn off Zoom

A 3 finger double tap will toggle zoom on and off. This might be a little
confusing since those not using zoom are used to a 3 finger double tap turning
speech on and off with VoiceOver. However, with Zoom turned on in Settings,
General, Accessibility, Zoom, the 3 finger double tap turns zoom on and off, a
3 finger triple tap turns speech on and off, and a 3 finger quadruple tap turns
the screen curtain on and off.

I also often want access to the 3 finger quadruple tap to copy the last thing
VoiceOver spoke into the clipboard but I have to first turn zoom off in order
to utilize this feature. To make this easier, I placed zoom in the
accessibility shortcuts which can be done with Settings, General,
Accessibility, Accessibility Shortcut. With both VoiceOver and Zoom checked
with this setting, pressing the home button 3 times will provide a menu where
you can pick either VoiceOver or Zoom to turn on or off.

Alan Lemly