No suggestions until BARD actually updates the app with its own sleep timer.
I’ve stopped falling asleep to BARD altogether because the book won’t stop.
Aleeha Dudley and Seeing Eye Dog Dallas
Vice President, Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President, Ohio Association of Blind Students
Both proud divisions of the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Email: blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com <mailto:blindcowgirl1...@gmail.com>
Phone: 937-733-0525
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not
what holds you back.
“The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horse’s ears.” - Arabian
proverb