Esther, I'm pretty sure the uninstall and reinstall will work, I've had this
problem before.

Cheers

Alex

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Esther
Sent: 08 August 2012 16:31
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: audible app

Hi Alex,

I haven't had a problem with a corrupted download, but if the uninstall and
reinstall doesn't work, you can call Audible toll-free at 1-888-283-5051
(USA & Canada) for support.

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther

On Aug 8, 2012, at 5:25 AM, Alex Stone wrote:

This didn't help either, it's not that it's not fully downloaded, but that
the download is corrupted apparently. When I click on the first part, which
is the one with the problem, it tells me there's no data. I think I'm going
to have to uninstall and reinstall.

Cheers

Alex