Hi Krister,
To edit, make sure in settings you have the option to move the cursor while
previewing text set to on.
Then, hold a finger in the dot 3 position.
Flick up or down with another finger to change the unit between, characters,
words, sentences, lines, and paragraphs.
Once you have the unit you wish to move by, keep holding on dot 3, and flick
left or right with that other finger and you will move forward or backward by
that amount.
Once you have gotten where you want to be, Lift your finger off dot 3 and flick
left with two fingers to delete one word at a time, or with one finger to
delete one character at a time. I hope that helps.
I don't use FaceBook so I can't help you there.
Richard