Hello, everyone.

Through reading about the features of the Radium app and through email
correspondence with the company responsible for it, I figured out how
I got into the menu with the "Save" button and buttons labeled with
icon names.  Perhaps the reason may prove helpful to someone.

There is a "Change Icon" button that allows the user to change the
icon associated with a radio station.  The icon denotes the kind of
service the station streams, such as jazz, classical, talk, etc.  The
"Save" button allows the user permanently to change the icon.  This
button is not accessible via VoiceOver, but if it is pressed by
accident, the "Change Icon" menu appears.  The Radium rep I wrote to
said she would report the problem to the developer for fixing in a
future release.

Craig