I don't tend to use dictation all that much but, when I have done so, I have
seen this issue crop up. The funny thing is that it does not seem to cure
itself once it starts happening. The only thing I have done is give up and wait
until much later inthe day or maybe the next day. Admittedly though, I have not
really bothered to experiment too much with it. When it does not work I just
give up on it.