  From: Neal Ewers
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 10:42 AM
  Subject: RE: Apple Music goes official, free for 3 months

  Hi Jonathan. There is now accessible scripts for Spotify on the PC, but that
is off topic for this list. Back on topic. I think you bring up at least 2 very
good points and likely more as you normally do.

  First. Using Siri to ask for music will be really cool.

  Secondly, as you said, having this accessible will be also very nice.

  Thirdly. It is also nice that it is build into the IOS and not a separate app.

  Thanks for your thoughts.

  Neal