Voice Dream will read the files probably in the order you added them.
But, if they are numbered so that if you sort the folder alphabetically, maybe
they will go in the right order.
What you are doing is usually done with MP3 files, so I have no idea if it will
work.
Keep us posted on how it goes.
Richard