  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2015 5:04 PM
  Subject: RE: iTunes sync problem with iPhone

  Hi Fanus,

  Just had a quick read through what was written at that link somebody else
provided. Unless there was more a lot further down, the only thing which
somebody said seemed to help was to restart both the phone and the computer.
Here are a few things I would try:

  Restarting everything would also be my first recommendation. I would force
quit all apps from the app switcher first, then turn off the phone, wait 30
seconds and restart it. Also close all programs on your computer, restart it
and load iTunes again.

  If this doesn’t help, maybe just try a different USB port and, if you have
it, a different cable.

  If this still doesn’t help, again force quit all apps, then go to Settings
and General, at the very bottom double tap on the Reset button and select to
“Select Network Settings”. This will reboot your phone after asking for
confirmation. Note that you will have to reenter your WiFi password after this.
Now reboot the computer and try again.

  Also, if you get a message on your phone asking if you want to trust the
computer you connect it to, make sure you tell it you want to trust it.

  Post a message after trying some of this and let us know if it now worked.