Apple Music will also have playlists curated by actual people rather
than generated by algorithm. further, the hottest and well respected
dj's from the popular clubs in New York, London and Los Angeles will
be broadcasting live, 24 hours a day playing music of their choosing
and interviewing musicians on air.  This is a major departure from
what is available on commercial radio, where playlists are tested with
focus groups and the DJ decides nothing.  All music decisions are made
at corporate headquarters.  People now only hear major label
musicians.  Apple Music will put the DJ back in charge of radio.

Kelly