I looked at the manual for the brilliant and it said you had to use the 8 dot
Braille or you could also use contracted braille The manual also explained that
the space bar  needed to be used as well you needed to use your space bar is
supposed to be used with the letters or 8.mode you wanted to type I did try
this and nothing happened
I would appreciate some assistance from anybody that knows how to use the
brilliant with the iOS device thank you i'm using the braille keyboard