From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.
Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2015 6:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: iCloud password issue

Hi,

I have an iPhone 6 and an  iPad 2nd generation.

I have my iPhone activated on iCloud.

After upgrading my iPad to iOS 8.4, I was asked to sign in to iCloud.

I entered the same iCloud password I used for the phone, but it wouldn't take
it. I tried repeatedly, and even with some variations, just in case,, but
nothing worked. Of course, the Apple ID is the same.

I'm stumped.

How many times can I keep trying to sign in to iCloud on the iPad without fear
of being locked out? If locked out, will I be locked out from the iPad only or
also with the iPhone.

I will appreciate any and all advice and guidance on how to get this fixed.

Many thanks in advance. Keith