Hi, list.

I gotta question about the external battery that I have purchased for my
Iphone6 Plus. It is:

"Aukey External Battery Pack Portable Power Bank Charger 10000mAh for iPad
Air, 4, 3, 2, iPad Mini, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S;
Samsung

Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Note 3, 2; LG G3, G2; HTC M8; Nexus 7, 5, 4; Motorola
Moto X, Moto G; Google Glass and other USB Charging Devices (1.5A Input for
fast

charging, 1+2.1A Dual Output)."

In the product description, it says:

10,000 mAh of capacity, 5V 3.1A (max) output, the Aukey A2 is able to charge
the iPhone at least five+ times and large-capacity phones like the Galaxy

S4 two+ times.

What does it mean?

"the Aukey A2 is able to charge the iPhone at least five+ times .."

Does it mean charging 5-time faster, like, in 24 minutes instead of 2 hours?
Or does it mean that the battery would last 5-times longer, like 15 hours
instead of 3 hours?

Your help is much appreciated!

Thanks!