Hello Tara,

I don't know if you're using a Mac or a PC version of iTunes but, generally
speaking, the broad strokes to accomplishing your goal of adding videos to your
iPhone 6, via iTunes is as follows:

1.
Import the video to your iTunes Library on your computer.  You can do this via
the File Menu in iTunes.

2.
If the file extension is .mp4 or was not purchased from Apple, it will most
likely be placed in the Home Videos section of iTunes on your computer.  So,
open the Home Videos area of iTunes on your computer and locate the file.  Make
certain that the file can be played in iTunes by clicking on the video.  If the
video cannot be played in iTunes it will not be synced to your iPhone under any
circumstances.

3.
Once you have confirmed that the video is iTunes compatible, open the videos
area on your iPhone, from within iTunes on your computer.  This must be
donewhile the phone is connected to your computer, of course.

4.
Place a checkbox next to the video you wish to sync and then sync your device.

5.
Finally, open the Videos app on your iPhone, select the Home Videos tab,
located near the bottom right edge of the display, and you should see your
newly synced video.

Good Luck and Enjoy,

Mark