Have you tried BackSpace, I know it does that function in some apps/situations.
----- Original Message -----
From: "TaraPrakash" <taraprak...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 1:58 AM
Subject: any shortcut key for two finger scrub or back button on bluetooth
keyboard

Dear all. The obvious answer to the question about two fingers scrub or back
button on bluetooth keyboard is the escape key.
Intriguingly, yet interestingly, I am trying a new bluetoooth keyboard on which
escape key works as shortcut for home. So, If I were
to use escape key while in the email app, it will take me to home screen. Vey
sturdy keyboard and keys are well spaced out. I will
check if his keyboard has already been reviewed or I am planning to do it
myself.
Coming back to my problem, what key combination can I use to achieve two finger
scrub?
Thanks for your responses.

new members to the this list are moderated by
default. If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list,
or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate,
please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the
list itself. The archives for this list can be searched
at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.