Hi
Oh ok thanks for letting us know this could be a bug with iOS 8.4. Hannah had
the bluetooth connection drop out on her iPad Mini 2 yesterday with a new pair
of Gear 4 Street Party Wireless Universal Portable Bluetooth Speakers. It's not
done it since, but today she tried the aux (line in) connection. Obviously this
does not drop out.

Visit my groups:

The Chat Zone
the-chat-zone+subscr...@groups.io