I don’t know, but try the «for you» tab at the bottom left. Country and Blues 
are the closest maybe.

Take care

23. juli 2015 kl. 13:43 skrev Kevin Minor <[email protected]>:

Hi.
 
I’ve been up a while looking at old email, and I decided to let Apple Music 
play some music for me.  I decided I wanted to hear Bluegrass, so I activated 
Siri on my iPhone and told it to play Bluegrass music.  I heard Rockytop, which 
is a nice song, but that was all I heard.  It played the song once, then 
nothing.  I then told Siri “Play Bluegrass”, and I heard Rockytop again, then 
nothing.  How do I get Apple Music to play more Bluegrass?
 
Thanks in advance for any ideas.
 
Kevin Minor, Lexington, KY

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to