From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kimber Gardner
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 6:57 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: another headset question

I have to agree with this assessment. I have several earbuds/earphones which
I've bought over the years -- everything from the cheapest of the cheapest to a
set of Bose noise-cancelling earbuds which I use for serious listening. But for
everyday use like audiobook listening and phone calls, I reach most often for
the apple earpods. In fact I like them so well that I just replaced the ones
that came with my phone and no longer worked in one ear.

Kimber

Kimberly