From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ioana Gandrabur
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 3:09 PM
To: Viphone
Subject: help with entering street direction

Hi all,

Just got navigon and tried to enter an address. I typed street name but did
not find choice of east or west just main name. I tried it but the street
number was assumed to be  in east rather than west.

Any thoughts?

Is there anywhere in the app a place for support contact info?

Also HOw do I mark favorites? I found a way to enter home address but thats
as far as I got.

Thanks for your help,

Ioana

Please check out my cd on www.ioanagandrabur.com on iTunes and most online