Hi, folk,

The problem, which many posters to the AL forum have also verified, is that
volume mutes after about ten seconds when the device is docked. This happens on
both iPhones and iPods. In my case, the speaker worked for awhile when I got it
in December, then quit working after I updated to IOS5.1.

If anyone else has this speaker, I wouldn't mind hearing some feedback from
you. I've gone round with AL Tech Support and received the somewhat-unhelpful
response that "there is an incompatibility with the current version of IOS5,
and AL engineers are working on this." Any response from Apple?

Has anyone heard any more details on this? I'm wondering if there might be a
hardware problem.

Thanks,
Teresa