From: Robin Frost
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 1:35 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Audible iOS app version 2.5.5, starting and stopping audio

Hi,
A new update is here and at least for me I’m glad to report that the two finger
double tap gesture is once again starting and stopping audio consistently once
again for VoiceOver users. And so far my library views are also displaying
accurately. I’ll take it for as long as it lasts (smile).
Happy reading one and all.
Robin