Well I use the KaeAnn at the reader and I bought it when it was on sale for 50
bucks back last year and I have not even did not hear the voice OCR out but the
KNM the reader works very easy, and I can scan most things packages boxes
medicine bottles are a little hard most documents are very easy to scanned and
have been able to do it without purchasing one of stands  bthese

Sent from my iPhone