From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Krister Ekstrom
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 8:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Sonos was Re: bower and wilkins zepplin mini

The only 3 things i wish Sonos could do is:
Have Airplay right out of the box, but that is solvable with an Airport Express
as you said.
2, Have an outdoor player that you could have on your balcony or in the garden
for playing but maybe it’s coming who knows?
3, handle audio books a bit better, ie have a special category for audio books
so that they don’t end up amongst your music.
Other than that, i love my Sonos system and i don’t regret a single moment that
i bought it.
/Krister