Hello, Sieghard.

I think the tech's choice of words and possibly his thinking are fuzzy at
best and irrational at worst.  I'm putting the issue behind me and am
moving on.  I continue to be puzzled by the rash of mis-steps Audible has
taken with their latest updates.  One review I read suggested that the
troubles started with the inception of the Whispersync feature.  I thought
surely by now Audible would have gotten back on the track of rolling out
the kinds of updates customers were pleased with, but no such luck.

Craig