I use flipboard, and it appears to be quite accessible. Sometimes I have to
hunt around the screen to find out where the content is coming from. It's on
there, sometimes I just have a hard time finding it. Other than that, I have
signed up for two way too much stuff and I have way too much material to read!
Nancy

Nancy Badger, Ph.D
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
UT Chattanooga
Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.