I haven't tried it on an iPad, but in the phone version of the pro version, to
get a search, you have to tap Enter Car Mode.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 11:16 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: tunein radio

I tried tune in radio last night on my iPad mini for the first time since
upgrading. What a horrible experience. I have various recommended stations on
the home screen of the app. But there's no search, and there's no way to clear
anything out. This is really a disaster. I am using an account, logged in. Is
anyone else having any success with the iPad interface?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone