Hi Eileen,

Do you have iCloud enabled on your phone? Fleksy now uses iCloud to save
your user dictionary, so you can save it across devices. I am wondering if
this could be an iCloud authentication error.

Please email us at supp...@fleksy.com and we will try to help. It's not an
issue we've encountered before, but if it's a bug we will kill it dead
(smile).

Thanks
Ioannis
Fleksy team