Great. That's what I thought would be the case and it's good to have it confirmed! <Smiles>

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 9:05 AM
Subject: RE: Please, I would like to know more about external batteries

No problem. A good external battery is similar to your iPhone's battery and probably has a lifecycle of at least 500 charges. It should last you several years and eventually you probably notice that while you may have been able to charge your phone twice from 20% to 100% you suddenly only get up to 60% or something like that the second time around.