From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Smart
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 4:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Submitting App Crash Reports

Hi folks. The developer of an app is requesting that I submit logged crash
reports by selecting the text in a report from the list found in Settings >
Privacy > Diagnostics and Usage > Diagnostic and Usage Data, nd pasting said
text into the body of an email to them.  I can bring up the list of diagnostic
reports, open one by double-tapping, but cannot figure out how to select the
text and copy it to the clipboard.  I'm not seeing any controls to do this in
the rotar, and this is not a typical edit field.

So, what am I missing? Probably something really simple right? Or is this not
possible with Voiceover on?

thanks for any suggestions.

Chris

Sent from Chris's iPhone.