Hi Anna, yes, that helps a lot. It’s a piece of information that I think is
very important to know and to understand.

Neal

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Woody Anna Dresner
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2015 10:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 9 is coming tomorrow... don't say you weren't warned!

HI Neal,

Sieghard is saying to do the Reset Network Settings and reconnect to your Wi-Fi
before downloading the update.

I hope that helps.

Best,
Anna

On Sep 16, 2015, at 10:14 AM, Neal Ewers <neal.ew...@ravenswood.org
<mailto:neal.ew...@ravenswood.org> > wrote:

Sieghard. Here is my confusion. It sounds like you are updating on your phone
and the OS has already been downloaded to the phone. I will be using iTunes to
both download and update. Thus my confusion. I need to get it downloaded. Now,
perhaps if it is already on my phone and I use iTunes to update, it will use
the version that is already on my phone, but it does not always appear that it
does this.

Thanks.

Neal