Well, I have always had to triple-tap the shift key in order to get the caps
lock on. That's what it tells you to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shai
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 1:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Invoking caps lock with IOS9 VoiceOver

Hi,
I am using an iPhone with IOS9. When I double tap the shift key on the touch
screen to invoke all caps I am noticing that VoiceOver will state that the
shift key is selected; however, the cap only occurs for one letter and not
subsequent ones. Is this a bug in IOS9 or is there something that I am doing
wrong? Double tapping the shift key to invoke the caps lock worked in IOS8.
Thank you in advance for any responses