Hi,

There is an accessible app that can find duplicates in Contacts. I don't
remember the name, but I would imagine that it's listed on Applevis. So I think
what I would do would be to restore from the iCloud backup and then sync
contacts from Google, then get the app that checks for duplicates and use it to
help you get rid of them.

Good luck,
Anna