I just went to a link in the iOS 9 iPHone manual which I down loaded in iBooks
and it had a list dated February 2015.  I think there may be more commands than
are in this list but here you go:
Common braille commands for VoiceOver navigation using iPhone, iPad, and iPod
touch
When using a braille display with VoiceOver in iOS, your braille display may
support the following commands to help with navigation.
Braille command (chord) VoiceOver action
Dot 1 + Space bar Move to previous item
Dot 4 + Space bar Move to next item
Dot 3 + Space bar Move to previous item using rotor setting
Dot 6 + Space bar Move to next item using rotor setting
Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Space bar Select previous rotor setting
Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Select next rotor setting
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Space bar Move to the first element
Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Move to the last element
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dot 5 + Space bar Read page starting at selected item
Dot 2 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Read page starting at the top
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Dot 5 + Space bar Activates the Home button
Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Space bar Goes to the status bar
Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Space bar Activates the Volume Up button
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Dot 6 + Space bar Activates the Volume Down button
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Space bar Activates the Back button if present
Dot 1 + Dot 4 + Dot 6 + Space bar Activates the Eject key
Dot 7 + Space bar Activates the Delete key
Dot 1 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Space bar Activates the Delete key
Dot 8 + Space bar Activates the Return key
Dot 1 + Dot 5 + Space bar Activates the Return key
Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Space bar Activates the Tab key
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Toggle Screen Curtain
on and off
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dote 4 + Space bar Pause or continue speech
Dot 1 + Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Space bar Toggle speech on and off
Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Space bar Speak page number or rows being displayed
Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Scroll up one page
Dot 1 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Scroll down one page
Dot 2 + Dot 4 + Dot 6 + Space bar Scroll left one page
Dot 1 + Dot 3 + Dot 5 + Space bar Scroll right one page
Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dot 5 + Space bar Deselect text
Dot 2 + Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Select text
Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Select all
Dot 1 + Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Dot 6 + Space bar Cut
Dot 1 + Dot 4 + Space bar Copy
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dot 6 + Space bar Paste
Dot 1 + Dot 3 + Dot 5 + Dot 6 + Space bar Undo typing
Dot 2 + Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Dot 6 + Space bar Redo typing
Dot 2 + Space bar Pan braille to the left
Dot 5 + Space bar Pan braille to the right
Dot 4 + Dot 6 + Space bar Goes to Notification Center
Dot 2 + Dot 5 + Space bar Goes to Control Center
Dot 1 + Dot 3 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Space bar Toggle announcement history
Dot 1 + Dot 2 + Dot 4 + Dot 5 + Space bar Switch between contracted and
uncontracted braille
Dot 1 + Dot 7 + Space bar Move to previous container (iPad only)
Dot 4 + Dot 7 + Space bar Move to next container (iPad only)

To ensure that your braille display is using the correct table, please make
sure that you have the most recent version of iOS installed.
Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites
not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or
endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection,
performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no
representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks
are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional
information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their
respective owners.
Last Modified: Feb 4, 2015