Darn!...   now the vibrate is a good idea too;  but it needs to be eyes-free
even for sighted,  those that do this when driving.

BobH.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@icloud.com>
To: "'Eleanor Roberts' via VIPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 8:34 PM
Subject: Re: Problem with envoking Siri using the home button

It's a feature, or it's supposed to be. Siri now vibrates when it's activated
instead of playing a tone; VoiceOver running somehow
makes the tone play and ditches the vibration. It should be tied to the mute
switch, at least I think so, but that's just me.
> On Sep 22, 2015, at 14:59, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
>
> On my wife's iPhone 6 the SIRI tone is also gone, as soon as I turn on
> Voiceover it works. Finally a bug people have who don't run
> Voiceover, it's usually the other way around.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com