Hello,
Can anyone tell me if the issues present with the Bluetooth keyboards and I OS
9 are also present with the lightning keyboards and iOS nine?

Nancy Badger, Ph.D
Assistant Vice Chancellor, Student Services
UT Chattanooga
Sent from my iPhone with dictation software. Please excuse spelling errors.

> On Sep 24, 2015, at 7:07 PM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> One of the questions that was asked and answered, either on the Apple Store
> or Amazon, I forget which, said that this keyboard from Belkin will in fact
> work with an iPhone.
> Mary
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 24, 2015, at 4:04 PM, Gmail <englishride...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Do you think these keyboards with work on iPhone as well as an iPad? I know
>> that the new iPhones and new iPads have the same lightning connector, but I
>> know that there are some things that are iPad-specific, i.e., The camera
>> connector kit that was iPad-specific, and couldn't be used on iPhones.
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Ari
>>
>>> On Sep 24, 2015, at 3:25 PM, Richard Turner <richardturne...@outlook.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I just did a search on Amazon and Logitech has one as well.  It doesn't
>>> mention a stand.  The price on that one is $47.95.
>>> Logitech Wired Keyboard for iPad with Lightning Connector (920-006341)
>>> 4.6 out of 5 stars   7 Reviews
>>>
>>> It looks like the full info on the Belkin is:
>>> Belkin Apple MFi Certified Wired Tablet Keyboard with Stand and Lightning
>>> Connector for iPad Pro, iPad 4th Gen, iPad Air (All Versions), iPad mini
>>> (All Versions), Designed for School and Classroom      4.0 out of 5 stars
>>> 64 reviews  $54.99
>>>
>>> These might be a good option for anyone taking notes on a regular basis.
>>> Sure looks like a way to avoid the Bluetooth issues.
>>>
>>> Richard

>>> Traci