Hello, I'm going to get the 128 gig 6SPlus, and I have a question about ITunes,
since I've not used it before to deal with music on the hard drive. I intend to
plug in an external hard drive to get the music. Will ITunes require that the
content be copied onto the hard drive of the computer itself before uploading
the music to the new phone? Also, a good deal of the material is concert
recordings, which of course aren't officially available on ITunes. I've tagged
the material properly, so will the music app show this content just as if it
were actual albums? Will it upload those titles into the cloud for public
viewing, or am I the only one to see the content? I wouldn't want someone
finding the titles and wondering why the material isn't available.
Thanks,
Matthew