hi Rose,

I totally agree with you, iTunes is a horrible interface! I use it as little as
possible! I wish I could help you to do your folders, because I don't mind
doing them too much, but it's very difficult to tell someone else exactly how
to do it. It's one of those things! Anyway, perhaps you'll decide to do one or
two at a time and get them done that way. I just have to organise my pages from
time to time and keep tidy!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille