Keep in mind that because of the larger size of the 6S having it in your front
pants pocket may not be as comfortable as it was with the 5S.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Paganelli
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2015 7:17 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Snappy iPhone 6s, do any other Ios devices compare?

Hi Lois,
I decided when I got my 5s almost 2 years that because of the tough
construction that I would forgo a case for my phone.  I'v carried my 5s almost
2 years and for the most part, it resids in my front left pants pocket and is
connected to my Plantronics Voyager Legend.  I'm looking forward to the
twentyth of this month when I can upgrade to the 6s.  Have a great day!

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air