Hi Mary,

I may be off base, but I use my Humanware Apex with my phone. I know with the
Apex the device needs to be turned on and terminal mode selected with
lluetooth. Have you tried turning on the braille display first and then the
phone. It's worth a go. Like another post stated that you may want to forget
the device and start fresh. HTH.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone