From: Cris Ali
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 1:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: the whatsapp group is running for all apple blind users

I once made three calls to Canada on my ATT plan, totaling 149 minutes.  I
thought since I asked the ATT to block my international access, any other
number I dial will be treated as local.  Surprisingly I got a bill of 71
dollars for these calls.

I had a big fight with ATT, considering that I have my international service
blocked upon my request.  How could it be that they cheated me and allowed me
to call international?

There answer was, blocking international does not apply to Canada and Mexico.

I argued that if blocking Canada and Mexico is not possible with the blocking
of international calling, then they must be free, because sometimes we dial
numbers without paying attention to whether they are in Canada or Mexico.

At the end I insisted on getting a credit for these calls, and I won after long
arguments and a threat to switch service.

Cheers,

Cris