There is only $68 to go to reach the $4000 mark, and you all know that this
price it is being offered on kick starter is not going to be the selling price
offered to the general public when it is produced it will be at a higher price
so if you think you might get it cheaper later on well you may have to spend
more money then so just letting you all know because this is a before it's
produce price

Sent from my iPhone