Hey, he made it!

----- Original Message -----
From: Kickstarter
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 11:34 PM
Subject: Project Update #4: Book Reading Aid by Tomek Wardega

                                4

                              Hurrah, Book Reading Aid project is funded!

                              Posted by Tomek Wardega

                              The project got funded thanks to your support and
help with spreading the word about the Book Reading Aid. I am very grateful. I
am starting preparations for manufacturing and will send you updates at each
milestone.

                              Thank you!

                              Tomek Wardega

                                 Like

                                Comment on Kickstarter

                              Kickstarter · 58 Kent St, Brooklyn NY 11222 ·
www.kickstarter.com

                              Contact Us