Hi all. I've tried Ivona's voices for Windows and therefore I'm on their
newsletter. I just got an email from them. It sounds like they might be
folding. I'll paste an excerpt of the email below but one has to wonder. Will
Voice Dream be affected? I don't have any Ivona voices, but if I do consider
buying them in the future, will I be SOL if I don't buy them by December 31?

Dear IVONA Customer,

Please be informed, that starting from 31st of December 2015 IVONA will no
longer be providing support services for the following products for customers:

 • IVONA Voices
 • IVONA 2 Voices
 • IVONA Reader/IVONA MiniReader/IVONA Control Center
 • Expressivo
 • Accessibility package

This includes recovery of activation keys and installation files as well as
software updates and customer support from the IVONA support team.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs